This section gives you essential information about your program of study, and provides helpful advice from UFV's Academic & Program Advisors so you can decide what courses you should take in your first semester at UFV, and make informed decisions about your course load. We recommend that you start this step as early as possible, so you're ready when it's time to register for courses.
How to use this page
- Check your myUFV account to confirm the name of your program and your admission status.
- Use the program search filter on this page to find your program or area of study and view your academic or program advising presentation.
- Once you've reviewed your program information, take the next step to learn how to finance your education, and how UFV can help.
Still looking for more information?
- Learn definitions for important UFV course planning vocabulary
- Attend or watch an online information session by an Academic or Program Advisor
- Plan and track your progress toward your degree with myGRADplan
- Learn more about UFV transfer credits, including the Advanced Placement (AP) program, International Baccalaureate (IB) program, or transferring your credits from another post-secondary institution
Can’t find your program on this page?
Information about all UFV programs are listed in the Academic Calendar — your go-to source of information for course outlines and descriptions, as well as academic regulations, academic standards, and general policies for undergraduate and graduate programs.
Questions? Reach out to an Academic Advisor via email at email@example.com.