GDS is a broadly interdisciplinary program designed to equip students with the critical academic knowledge, skills and experience required to function effectively as development professionals in Canada or abroad or to continue on to graduate or other professional studies.
Specializations for students studying GDS include but not restricted to:
- Peace Justice and Security
- Environmental Sustainability and Planning
- Latin American Studies
- Political Economy and Policy
- Graphic and Digital Design
- Indigenous Studies
- Geographic Information Systems
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- India Canada Studies
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Diaspora Studies
- Minors in all Disciplines
For more information please contact an academic advisor or one of the program co-chairs Garry Fehr or Stephen Piper.