How to access employee email
How will I log into Outlook?
- You will use use your Employee Computer Account username and password to access your email through Outlook.
- Please see the section regarding obtaining your Employee Computer Account username and password.
- You can access your email from home by going to webmail.ufv.ca and logging in using your UFV credentials.
Note: your email address format is email@example.com
Email Security System
- IT Services uses an email security system called the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall.
- This software works to monitor both incoming and outgoing mail, filtering out messages determined to be spam and/or infected with viruses.
- Users can check their quarantined messages, classify messages as spam and not spam, manage whitelisting and blacklisting of email addresses, and modify their user preferences using the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall interface.
- To access your quarantined emails, you will need to enter your UFV email address as your username and your Employee Computer Account password.
- A guide to using Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall software can be found in the IT Knowledge Base.