ETS (Educational Technology Services)
- ETS in Abbotsford: G104, Peter Jones Learning Commons (Library Building), Room G104. Phone: 604-854-4546
- ETS in Chilliwack Education Park: A1205, Building A (Library), Room A1205. Phone: 604-702-2617
ETS provides UFV’s faculty, staff and students with a variety of easily accessible educational technologies, equipment and services for enhancing their teaching and learning. Here’s an overview of what we offer:
- ETS equipment and services for audio/visual and new technologies. NOTE: To borrow equipment, Faculty and staff can book online; however, students must visit ETS in person and will need a valid instructor or staff signature.
- Video room: equipped with video and audio or other equipment as needed.
- eRooms support
- myClass (Blackboard): support for both faculty and students.
- Workshops through Teaching & Learning (TLC) ufv.ca/tlc
For more detailed ETS information, help and support go to ufv.ca/ets