myUFV Student Web Services
- Type my.ufv.ca into a web browser.
- Log into myUFV using your student number and your password - the first time you log in to the UFV network, your password is your date of birth (yymmdd).
- If you need assitance, please first check the links located on the myUFV homepage under Help & Information:
- Appropriate use policy
- Reset your pin/password
- Login assistance
- Popup blockers
- Browser problems
- Frequently asked questions
- Still need help?
After you have logged into myUFV, go to myUFV Records Services and click on the Student Information link and see:
- Apply for Admission, Review Existing Applications.
- Find your registration time, check your registration status, class schedule and add or drop classes.
- View your holds, grades, transcripts, account summary, and test scores.
Student Billing and Accounts
- Calculate your total charges, see how much you owe, see how much you've paid, make an online payment.
Order textbooks online
- UFV Bookstore, order text books, software, find locations, and more...
Canadian Tax Forms
- View and print your T2202A Tuition and Education tax form. T2202A tax forms will not be mailed for the 2004 or subsequent tax years.