Hire a Co-op student
Access a pool of eager, motivated, and talented UFV Co-op students for your short and long-term human resources needs.
Co-operative Education (Co-op) combines academic studies with relevant work experience. Academic semesters alternate with work terms, giving students up to two years of relevant work experience.
Work terms are 4, 8, or 12 months in duration. The hiring decision is up to you, the employer.
- “Try before you buy” provides you with the opportunity to evaluate potential full-time employees without obligation (many of our co-op employers hire co-op students right after graduation)
- No additional cost to you, the Career Centre provides support and facilitates the hiring process
UFV Co-op students are available from the following programs:
- Arts, Associate & Bachelor degree
- Business Administration diploma & Bachelor degree
- Computer Information System diploma & Bachelor degree
- Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Arts degree
- Data Analysis Post-baccalaureate certificate
- Environmental Studies, Bachelor degree
- Fine Arts, Bachelor degree
- Integrated Studies, Bachelor degree
- Library & Information Technology diploma
- Science, Bachelor degree
- Science, Bachelor of Agricultural Science degree
For an updated list of Co-op programs, please view the current UFV Calendar.
E-mail email@example.com with your job description, or give us a call for further details.