Return to campus — information and updates »

School of Land Use and Environmental Change

See an advisor

Requesting Information or Advising Appointments

  • If you are not admitted to a UFV program, please book an appointment with an Exploratory advisor.
  • If you are a Qualifying Studies student, please contact the Advising Centre to book an appointment with an advisor.
  • If you are an International Qualifying Studies student, please book an appointment with a UFV international advisor.
  • SLUEC students can now book appointments through the Advising Centre's appointment system. Please select whether you are seeing an Arts or Science advisor and in what city.

Book an appointment

Note: You do not need to make an appointment if you would like to:

      • Receive an updated program plan
      • Request a pay-per-credit
      • Declare a major or minor

Simply email your request to

Contact Us