Using "Full Text Finder"
UFV students and employees may order journal articles and books electronically from most of our licensed research databases, using the "Full Text Finder" link:
- Search for articles on your topic in the research database
- Display your search results
- Click on "Full Text Finder." This will tell you if the article is...
- If the article is not available in full text or at UFV, you have the option to Request this item through interlibrary loan
- Fill out the online form and click "Send Request"- you will receive an email message when your item is ready for pickup
- Special note for online students: If you are unable to travel to campus on campus because of distance or other special circumstances, choose "Online Student" as your pickup location; the item will be mailed to your home address.
- If there is no "Full Text Finder" link available, you can fill out an interlibrary loan form online to request the item.
Revised April 22, 2017 dc