Reorder section menu items
Navigation menu items are in the wrong order
Question: How do I reorder my sections so they appear in the correctly in my menu
Answer: The subsections tab allows you to reorder and control in which order the sections appear.
- Go to Site Structure.
- Click on the section you want to modify or use the yellow drop-down menu and choose Modify Section.
- Click on the Subsections tab.
- Use the single arrows to move a section up or down one step at a time.
- Use the double arrows to move a section to the very top or very bottom of the list.
- If you want the system to reorder your sections automatically, first select the Enabled check box (this removes the check mark).
- Last Updated (Recent First)
- Last Update (Recent Last)
- When using automatic ordering, use can also use the Lock to lock a section in place while reordering the other sections.
- Remember: Save Changes before leaving the page.