Learn the basics of editing UFV web pages
By invitation to new and existing web content editors
The next workshop will be held on Friday, July 5, 2019.
Learn the basics of editing web pages using myWeb, UFV's content management system, as outlined in the myWeb Startup Guide.
This introductory session will provide an overview of essential myWeb skills.
You will learn:
- How to log in
- How to work with sections
- How to work with content types and content blocks
- How to copy and paste from Word
- How to set links
- How to work with sidebars and quick links
- How to build tables
- How to use the Media Library
- How to work with PDFs
- How to edit and add images
Number of participants is limited. As we expect the session to be popular, please only sign-up if you are planning to attend.