Permission to edit pages
Become a website editor for the UFV.ca website
Permission to edit web pages within the UFV.ca website are granted to employees, faculty or staff by approval of the department head.
Access is limited to specific sections, or areas, depending on what you will be working on.
We recommend training first time web content editors.
What you will need
- An active ufv.ca e-mail account.
- If you do not have an active email account, please contact IT Services to setup a UFV employee network computer account in the Active Directory (AD).
- Approval from department head for web editing access.
How to gain access to myWeb
- E-mail myWeb@ufv.ca and carbon copy (CC) your department head to request permissions .
- Within your email, please specify:
- The area you wish to have access to (i.e., Faculty of ...). Please include URL to website.
- Who your department head is
- Your experience with myWeb, UFV's web content management system
- Any other questions you may have.