There are some events at the Abbotsford Centre to be aware of, as they affect traffic and parking congestion on and around campus.
January 2019 Events:
- January 25, 2019: Paul Brandt
- January 26, 2019: Stomp
February 2019 Events:
- February 8, 2019: PJ Masks Live
- February 22, 2019: The Pink Floyd Experience
CEP Lot 7 Notice:
A portion of lot 7 at the CEP campus will be fenced off for use by the RCMP starting July 1st until the year 2020.
Here is some parking information to assist UFV students and employees at the Abbotsford campus when events are taking place next door at the Abbotsford Centre (AC).
- Plan ahead. Go often to AC's event calendar.
- Read about upcoming events in commuter alerts and parking advisory notifications in UFVToday.
- Come to campus early.
- Enter and exit from McKenzie Road.
- It is recommended that students and employees park in designated (employee/student/public) Lots 1, 2 and 6-10 to avoid the traffic and the crowds during an event. Regular daily pay parking rates apply all day and evening. Student e-permits and employee permits are valid in these lots.
- Students and employees may park in designated (employee/student/public) Lots 2a, 4 and 5 at regular daily pay parking rates before 4:00 pm and remain parked throughout the evening. Park after 4:00 pm, and you will have to pay the event rate. UFV parking permits are valid in these lots.
- Students and employee permit holders may park in lot 10b (gravel lot).
- Students and employees may park on city streets at Gillis Avenue, College Drive, and McKenzie Road at regular daily pay parking rates until 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm, either move your vehicle, or pay the event rate. UFV parking permits are not valid on city streets.
- Students and employees will be unable to park at Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow pay parking at AC.
- UFV student e-permits and employee permits are not valid on city streets, or at AC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots.
For more info check out AC's Event Calendar