What we do
Effective learning and working spaces are essential to UFV’s pursuit of educational excellence. In keeping with UFV’s strategic plan, the project office works closely with all departments to create positive learning environments, transforming concepts into reality.
- space planning
- project management
- coordination of moves for all renovations and new Capital projects
- working closely with the Facilities team, ITS, ETS, Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, and Campus Planning to succeed in bringing projects (small and large) to a successful completion.
Renovation and space requests
- May be initiated by a department head or director, and must be approved by the respective dean or vice-president, prior to being submitted to Campus Planning for review and prioritization.
Larger capital projects
- Concepts are developed at the administrative level in alignment with UFV's strategic plan and goals.
- The Project Office supports all phases of planning, and takes an active role in representing UFV’s interests during scope development and project execution.