Research, Engagement & Graduate Studies strives to:
- support research, scholarly and creative activities of faculty and students
- support the integration of research and education, and enhance the research training of students
- support knowledge transfer and technological innovation through the institution’s University-Industry Liaison Office and Trades and Technology Division, in close cooperation with the region’s businesses and industries
- encourage multidisciplinary, collaborative research within UFV, and develop alliances and partnerships with other institutions, in Canada and abroad, as well as with community, public, and private sector organizations
- assist faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students to obtain funding for research
The office is also the point of contact for the federal granting councils (NSERC, SSHRC, CFI), government ministries, industry, associations and foundations for funding, partnerships, grants and contracts in support of research, and creative and scholarly activities.
Learn about the administrators and staff of Research, Engagement & Graduate Studies