Thinking About Living in Residence?
Need more information about living on campus? Here's where you can find the answers to these questions:
Why should I live in Residence?
How much does it cost?
How do I apply?
When should I apply?
What if I have other questions?
Upcoming Deadlines & Important Dates
February 10, 2014
UFV is closed for Family Day Holiday. The Residence Services offices and Front Desk will be closed.
February 11 - 15, 2014
Reading break - no classes. Residence remains open.
April 14-28, 2014
Exam period at UFV. Residence has a strict 24 hour quiet hours policy during exams.
April 15-29, 2014
Move-Out period. Your move-out date is 24 hours after your last final exam.
For more important dates, click here
As always, check your Residence Handbook for more information regarding policies and procedures.
Let Us Be Your Student's Home Away From Home
Living on campus at UFV means small communities of primarily first-year students living, working, studying, and socializing together. Your student will feel supported as they develop skills, gain information, and access many of the resources on the UFV campus.
- Did you know that students who live in Residence do better academically? Check out the other ways students benefit from living on campus here.
- How much will it cost? Find out here.
- Interested in purchasing a meal plan? Click here for more information.
- Need to know how to apply? Find out here.
- If you have any other questions or concerns - please contact us, we'd be happy to help!
Need something fixed in your unit?
Planning on moving out?
Need to contact a professional staff member?
- Find our contact information here
Want to clarify policy or community standards?