Current on-campus students: How To Re-Apply
2. Complete the online Application Form for the semester that you plan to return to Baker House. Summer and Academic applications are separate – you will need to apply to each separately.
3. Pay the $50 Application Fee online by credit card.
4. Submit your application and wait to hear from the Housing Operations Office.
5. Eligible applicants will receive by email a Room Offer Acceptance Agreement (ROAA). ROAAs are sent out on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Pay the $600.00 Room Offer Acceptance Fee online via the Housing Portal BY THE SPECIFIED DEADLINE.
7. Pay your Housing Fees through the Housing Portal.
Academic Year First Installment Housing Fees are due no later than July 31st ($25.00 late fee applies for late payments)
Summer Residence Fees are due no later than April 30th ($25.00 late fee applies for late payments)
8. Be sure to complete your Housing Portal profile by August 1st (Academic term only) so that we can match you will the best possible roommate for your personality!
9. On Move-In Day, move in and enjoy your new home!