Housing Fee Information
Please find Academic 2021-22 housing fee information below.
Housing fee information points to take note of:
- Housing fees are for an eight month contract. (Full Academic Year: September - April), unless otherwise indicated.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- The Room Offer Acceptance Fee (ROAF) is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds after move-in. Acceptance of keys indicates commitment to a one semester stay in housing. All withdrawals require 30 days' notice.
- Students with Academic Year housing contracts who wish to vacate for Winter semester must fill out a Notice to Vacate form or the second installment of fees may be forfeited.
- The Room Offer Acceptance Fee (ROAF) reserves your room in on-campus housing until the date provided (see Important Dates for Housing).
- Housing Operations works with the Campus Card office to administer the meal plan.
- Students who are on a student loan may apply for the Deferred Student Loan Payment Option.
- Limited underground parking is available for an extra cost of $200.00 per semester *fee subject to change. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to reserve your spot.
- During the holiday break, UFV is officially closed. If a student wishes to stay in thier room during this time, the student must complete a Holiday Break Application. If granted, the fee is $200.00. Late applications will incur a $25.00 administration fee.
- International students: You can use WU®GlobalPay to pay in your local currency from your home bank account. Click here for more information.