I am Not Going Home for the Holiday Break. Can I Stay in Residence?

UFV, including Baker House Residence, is closed for the winter holiday break. All food, service centre, custodial and maintenance services are closed during this period.

If you need to stay in residence over the winter break, you must give a Holiday Break Form to the Residence Services Office and pay the $200 Winter Break Fee ONE WEEK before the start of exams. There is a fee of $200 for staying over the break. Late forms will be subject to a late administrative fee of $25.

All residents not staying for the break must leave the residence by Dec 21.

Return to Frequently Asked Questions






Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV