What if I wish to withdraw from Residence?

To cancel your reservation before move-in, you must give written notice of cancellation to Housing Services at residence@ufv.ca. If written notice is received before the move-in date, the refund will be as follows:

  • Application and Room Offer Acceptance fees are not refunded
  • Residence fees, Residence Life fee, Parking and the Damage Deposit are refunded.

If you have signed your contract and moved into your assigned unit, you have made a commitment to living in Residence for a minimum of one term. Withdrawals require written notice by filling out a Notice to Vacate form. In this case, only unused Parking and the Damage Deposit are refunded.

Read the full withdrawal policy in the Residence Handbook

Return to Frequently Asked Questions




Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV