To help make the initial registration process go smoothly, please have ready the following information:
- Email address of student registering (you will be emailed a registration number to continue the registration process)
- Home address including postal code
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Current school grade
- Name of school attending
- Teacher's name and email (if you are home schooled or entering on your own, please enter your parent/guardian's name)
If it is a 2 person project, the above information will also be required to register
- Emergency contact information (name, relationship to participant, phone number)
- Project Title: (100 characters)
- Choose the division your project fits into from one of the following 6 choices:
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Engineering & Computing Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Will your display require electricity or anything else special? (You will be provided with a table to present your poster)
- A written summary of your project (maximum 150 words)
- If you worked with an mentor, please have ready:
- Name of Mentor
- Email address
- Phone number
- Description of help provided
Once ALL registration pieces have been completed, you will then be able to self-nominate yourself for Two (2) Special Awards. Read through each award's criteria and match the awards that best suit your project.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
* Be sure to save each time you enter new information.
* Hold onto your 6-digit registration number so you can sign back in at anytime and make changes to your registration until the deadline of March 5, 2018.