Access Request form
UFV Security oversees all access needs at UFV. Should you require access to an area on campus, please complete the UFV Access request form and submit your completed form via to KeyRequests@ufv.ca.
- Allow up to seven (7) business days for requests to be completed.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive an e-mail notification outlining pick up procedures.
- Be prepared to bring government or UFV issued identification when picking up your completed request.
- New employees who require card access on their Campus Card must first visit the Campus Card Office to have their employee ID picture taken and then have their Dean or Department Head complete the access request form.
- If you require a replacement key or Campus Card; please complete and submit the above Request Form. Further details regarding the replacement may be requested after the form is received.
- Lost or stolen keys, Campus Cards, or fobs must be reported to Security immediately.
Questions? Email KeyRequests@ufv.ca, or contact the UFV Security Operation Centre at 1-855-239-7654 (local 7654).