Acess Request Form - Keys, Cards, Fobs, & Passcodes
Security & Emergency Management oversee all access needs at UFV. Please complete the fillable Access Request Form for all requests related to keys, access cards, fobs, and passcodes and submit the form to KeyRequests@ufv.ca.
- Allow up to seven business days for requests to be completed. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an e-mail notification outlining pick up procedures.
- Be prepared to bring government or UFV issued identification when picking up your key, card or fob.
- Keys, cards and fobs are picked up and returned at either one of the two main Security Offices: B120a (Abbotsford campus) or A1115 (CEP campus).
- New employees who require card access on their Campus Card must first visit the Campus Card Office to have their employee ID picture taken and then complete the access request form.
- If you require a replacement for a lost or stolen key, Campus Card, or fob, please complete and submit the Access Request Form.
- Lost or stolen keys, Campus Cards, or fobs must be reported to Security immediately.
Questions? Email KeyRequests@ufv.ca or contact UFV Security at 1-855-239-7654 (local 7654).