UFV is committed to excellence through professional graduate programs that serve the diverse needs of the Fraser Valley region and beyond. As a regionally based university, UFV places paramount priority on students and their learning needs and goals.
• Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
• Master of Social Work
Building on skills developed at the undergraduate or graduate degree level, these programs help professionals advance their careers. Varied delivery methods allow students to continue their regular employment while earning a valuable credential. Certificates may transfer as part of the requirements for a Master's program at UFV or other institutions.
Programs in Development
- Master of Finance (MFn) - (target start date September 2019) For more information, contact the School of Business.
- Master of Integrated Sciences & Technology (MIST) - tba. For more information, contact the Program Chair.
- Master's Degree in Migration & Citizenship - tba
- Master of Education - tba
Soroptimist Foundation of Canada - 2017 Grants for Women