For the Summer 2022 semester (May 2 through July 30), UFV has set aside the rooms listed below for students to participate in an online class session while they are on the Abbotsford campus*. These rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- A315 (classroom, supply your own device). Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-10pm, and Saturday 8am-6pm.
- D221 (computer lab). Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-10pm, and Saturday 8am-6pm.
- *As there is limited instructional activity at CEP for the summer semester, drop-in space will not be reserved at that campus.
- University-provided computers are not equipped with cameras, so you should plan to bring your phone if you need to be seen or communicate other than through the Chat option.
- Headphones will normally be required, and you are asked to be respectful of those around you when are speaking to your online classmates.
- The rooms listed above will be unlocked during the hours specified; however, in the event that the room is locked, please contact UFV Security at 1-855-239-7654.