Student Campus Card

To Get your Campus Card:

  • Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester
  • Ensure UFV has your correct legal name on file 
  • Make sure your address is up-to-date
  • Have your student number ready
  • Provide valid government issued photo ID (driver's license, or passport)


Your Campus Card is your:

  • University ID
  • Library card
  • Cascade Cash
  • Meal plan
  • Print and photocopy card
  • Student Activity Centre membership card
  • Validation for the Student Union Society U-Pass
  • Access to the campus shuttle between Chilliwack, Abbotsford, and Langley

Has your Campus Card expired?

  • Check the expiry date on the front of your card
  • Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester
  • Bring in your old card along with a valid piece of government issued ID
  • Any remaining card balances will be transferred to your new card

Update your information

  • If your name has changed, fill out the Student Name Change Form and take it to the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
  • If you have a new address, update your information by logging into your myUFV account, go to; Personal Information > Update Addresses and Phones

Handle with Care
A $10 replacement fee applies if your card is lost, stolen, or damaged before the expiry date.

 Quick Links 
   Alumni Association        
Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV