The University of the Fraser Valley is committed to providing a civil and safe environment that is respectful of the rights, responsibilities, well-being, and dignity of all of its members.
Sexual violence policy
Please note that the UFV Prevention, Education and Response to Sexual Violence Policy has been recently approved and is available by clicking on the link of viewing it on the Secretariat page.
Support students in distress
The UFV Green folder provides helpful information about what to look for and what to do when you notice that a student is in distress. Green Folder now. If you would like a hardcopy, please contact us directly.
Available information on this website
- Provides information on student rights and responsibilities and behaviour expectations set by UFV
- Identifies behaviours that may be subject to intervention or discipline
- Provides links to relevant policies
- Illustrates the process to report allegations of disruptive behaviours
- Provides a mechanism to report such behaviours
- Provides contact information to a variety of student services that may be helpful
This site is maintained by the Office of the Director, Student Life and Development. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to contact us by phone, email, or in person.