Launch your fashion career at UFV
UFV's Fashion Design program provides you with the marketable skills you need to enter the exciting world of fashion.
You can choose from a selection of programs: start with a two-year fashion diploma to fast track your career, with the option to continue to earn a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree with a new Fashion minor or Fashion extended minor. Combine fashion with graphic digital design, theatre, creative writing, art history, visual arts or media and communications for a variety of employment opportunties.
The Fashion Design program features:
- Job-ready skills with industry professionals
- Small class size and spacious studios
- Industry-related equipment and software
- Textile art and design2D/3D Cad technology
- Industry practicum placements
- Study tours to NewYork and Paris
- Annual grad Fashion Show
- On-campus housing
Want to learn more? Check out the steps you can take to start your fashion career now.