In the interest of going green and reducing our carbon footprint, employees are able to stop receiving a printed copy of their T4 in the mail and instead receive it/them online through the myUFV portal. There are many advantages to receiving your T4 online: your T4 will not be lost in the mail, it eliminates the worry about mail theft, reduces our carbon footprint, and you can print your T4 from the privacy of your own home at your convenience.
The T4's posted online are official T4's, accepted by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). To stop receiving a printed T4 in the mail, CRA requires that you give consent. At UFV, this is done electronically, by simply ticking a box within myUFV on the Employee Information/Tax Forms/Electronic Tax Forms Consent page, and clicking on "Submit". For more detailed instructions, please visit the UFV Finance site
and click on "T4/T4A Consent and Printing".
How to download your T4 Statement:
- Log-in to my.ufv.ca, using your Banner User ID # and password.
- Click on the tab for “Employee Services”
- In the box called “MyUFV Record Services”, click Employee Information.
- On the following page, select “Tax Forms”.
- On the following page, select “Slips for Income Tax Return”. Select the appropriate taxation year.
For further information, please contact Marie Betker (local 6313 or 604.851.6313) or Gail Hull (local 4525 or 604.854.4525) in the Payroll department.
◄ STAFF RESOURCES