UNIVERSITY OF THE FRASER VALLEY
KEY & ACCESS REQUEST FORM
- If you require a key for your office, or need to obtain a security access code, card, or fob, please complete the online "key request" form below.
- Please allow seven (7) business days for processing. You will be notified via e-mail when your request has been processed.
- If you require a replacement for a lost or stolen key or access card/fob, please complete the same "key request" form below.
- Lost or stolen keys MUST be reported to Safety & Security IMMEDIATELY. There will be a minimum $5.00 per key charge (currently under review) for lost, stolen or replacement keys.
- Any lost, stolen or misplaced keys will be subjected to a security risk assessment. As a consequence to this risk assessment, the responsible person(s) and/or Department(s) who lost, misplaced, or had the key(s) stolen from their possession may be responsible for all associated costs with re-keying, replacement, and duplication.
- Authorization from a Department Head, Director or Dean will be required. Security will be sending out a follow-up email to obtain authorization to process the request. Please make sure to provide a contact name.
If you are requesting a file cabinet or desk drawer key, please do not use the key request form below. You may send your request via email to Adam.Bodnar@ufv.ca. Be sure to include the lock number which can be found etched on the face of the lock as this is used to match a corresponding key. Thank you.