UFV web links
Public web links
- Drolet, D. (2009, March 23). Universities not Facing up to Race Issues, say Scholars: Schools are ‘in Denial,’ don’t Recognize Systemic Racism on their Campuses.
- FedCan Equity Blog
- Jacobs, Beverley. Native Women's Association of Canada Submission to the Special Rapporteur Investigating the Violations of Indigenous Human Rights. Native Women's Association of Canada 2002.
- NativeWeb: Resources for Indigenous Cultures around the World.
- Ryerson University, Report of the Taskforce on Anti-Racism at Ryerson University. (2010, January).
- Statistics Canada. (2010, March 9). Study: Projections of the Diversity of the Canadian Population.
- Patricia Monture Tribute
- Impact of Bill C4
Other Links Related to RAN Discussions of Importance
Bill C-33 Discussion/ Debate
What do Canadians Think of Sikhs, Jews, Christians and Muslims?
Remembrance Day Acknowledgement of Aboriginal Soldiers
Bill C51 – Antiterrorism legislation currently proposed
Video on Voices into Action Workshops for Educators
Discussion of articles on Islamophobia and Barbaric Cultural Practices
RAN Report 2011 by Dr. Adrienne Chan and Dr. Rita Dhamoon