A safe and gradual return to campus
Health and wellbeing are UFV’s main priorities.
As the pandemic continues to evolve, UFV remains committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for faculty, staff, and students. The university continues to follow the science-based recommendations from Public Health Office (PHO), the BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafe BC, and the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training (AEST).
We encourage all members of the UFV community to join us in keeping our campuses healthy and safe as we navigate this challenging time together.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 variants, please remember to:
- stay home if you are sick or have symptoms (and contact your supervisor to discuss options)
- get vaccinated and stay up to date with boosters when you are eligible to do so
- wash your hands regularly
- use sanitizer stations on campus
- stay informed by bookmarking the UFV Return to Campus page.
Masks remain optional and it is important to respect those who choose to wear them.
As we have done throughout the pandemic, UFV will monitor the COVID-19 situation and adhere to the guidelines recommended by the Provincial Health Office. Should they change, UFV will adapt accordingly and communicate frequently.