Career Coaching Appointments
Kipp Career Centre Lab
Career Peer Program
If you're looking for help with career planning or choosing career goals then contact Counselling in Student Services: www.ufv.ca/counselling/career
Career Coaching Appointments:
Book an appointment with a Career Coach to receive assistance with your resume and cover letter development, or find out tips for starting your job search. If you're preparing for an interview, schedule a mock interview to practice answering common interview questions and help calm your pre-interview nerves.
To book an appointment through CareerLink follow these easy steps:
- Login to CareerLink (if you haven't registered you'll need to do this first. For more information on how to register for CareerLink click here).
- Click on "Request a Career Coaching Appointment" located under the shortcuts menu of the home page.
- Select your desired date for the appointment by clicking on a number in the calendar.
- Select your desired time for the appointment by clicking on the time slot located in the new window.
- Select your desired type of appointment from the drop down menu by scrolling to the right of the page.
- Review your appointment request and then press Submit.
Once you have booked an appointment the Career Centre will review the appointment and either send you a confirmation e-mail or a cancellation e-mail. If you receive a cancellation e-mail please schedule another appointment during a different date and/or time.
Please bring your Resume, Cover Letter and any interested job postings to the respected appointments.
Kipp Career Centre Lab:
The Kipp Career Centre lab is located in Room B236 (access through B238) and is available Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm on a drop-in basis. Here Students and Alumni can make use of computers and office equipment for free services such as laser printing, faxing and photocopyingrfor any career-related matter.
Contact the UFV Career Centre today to order personalized UFV student business cards. Business cards are an essential tool sure to impress during job interviews and at networking events. UFV student business cards are professional and designed specifically for UFV students.
Business Cards are 48 for $5.00. Please click HERE to order your very own UFV Business Cards!
**Please note Alumni must purchase business cards from the Alumni Association
Career Peer Program
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and enhance your leadership, communication, presentation and internpersonal skills? Do you enjoy working with your peers? Would you be interested in further developing your skills in Resumes and Cover Letters?
If so, apply online today! (Job ID 3747 & 3830)
Career Peers provide one-to-one assistance to students on resumes and cover letters, as well as promote the peer coaching program and other Career Centre services and programs to students.