Building E houses athletics and campus recreation activities for the university community to enjoy. Below is a description of our facilities.
Looking to workout at the Abbotsford campus? The Fitness Centre in Building E has cardio and strength equipment for use by students, staff and faculty.
You will need a RecPass membership or drop-in pass to access this area.
Featured fitness equipment:
- (2) Adjustable pulley stations
- (1) LifeFitness Synrgy circuit
- Cardio machines:
- (2) Treadmills
- (2) Elliptical's
- (2) Stationary Bikes
- (1) Rowing Erg
- (1) Squat rack
- (1) Smith Machine
- Free weights (up to 100 lbs)
- (1) Bench press and multi-use benches
- Selector-sized machine
Located in E150. Activities include Cascades varsity games, Open-gym times, social sports, fitness classes, and special events.
- 8,200 square feet
- Bleacher seating for 350 spectators
- One main court for basketball and volleyball
- Two courts for badminton and pickleball
Located in E176 and is the home of the Cascades for practices and games. Other activities include community rentals, tournaments and special events.
- 21,500 square feet
- Double court gymnasium
- Adjustable curtain divider
- Retractable bleacher seating for 1,500 people
Located at the southwest end of the South Gym.
- (1) Dumbbell Set: 5-75lbs
- (10) Keiser M3 Spin Bikes
- (2) Torque Half-Squat racks with platform
- (3) Torque adjustable benches
- (1) Concept2 SkiErg
Please be aware that there are often practices happening in the South Gym (E176). For access to The Cave, use the far southeast doors at the end of the main foyer. Walk along the edge of the gym, as close to the bleachers as possible. Stay alert when walking through the gym, as balls may come towards you.