UFV Student Emergency Fund
UFV Student Emergency Funds are available to assist students who are experiencing unforeseen financial difficulties that are beyond their control and prevent them from reaching their educational goals.
- Course load: Must be registered in good standing in a minimum of 2 courses
- Frequency: Lifetime maximum of 3 emergency disbursements
What You Need To Do:
- Contact UFV Financial Aid and Awards for an application.
- You will be required to meet with the Financial Aid Officer with the application and supporting documentation.
- If you are approved, a cheque will be disbursed within 2 to 3 working days