Your Next Great Hire Starts Here
Recruiting quality employees is hard. Build your business and strengthen your team with some of Canada's brightest young minds.
Hire a Co-op Student
Recruit highly motivated, pre-qualified students for short term, temporary work. The UFV Arts, Professional Studies, and Science Co-op programs are nationally accredited by the Co-operative Education and Work Integrated Learning Canada (CEWIL Canada), a recognized seal of quality. UFV Co-op Students are available from the following disciplines:
- Arts (Media & Communications / Public Relations, Research, English, History, International Studies, Psychology, Sociology, and Criminology)
- Business Administration (Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Library and Information Technology, General Business Projects, and Office Support)
- Computer Information Systems (Programming, Websites, Servers, Database, and Tech Support)
- Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Math/Stats, and Engineering)
Recruit a Recent Grad or UFV Student
Join hundreds of employers who have successfully recruited candidates using the Centre for Experiential and Career Education.
- Post job opportunities and receive applications directly online
- Send messages to all applicants with one-click e-mailing
- Take advantage of on-campus recruitment by hosting an information session
- Promote your organization by creating an online profile for students to view
To post a job, sign up for CareerLink, our online job posting system.
- Click the 'Register and Post a Job' button to register for a new account
- Register your organization
- Post your job description
- Once your posting is approved, you will receive a welcome message in your email with the instructions on how to access the applications
Recruit on Campus
Choose from a variety of options, including, information sessions and information tables. UFV offers large and small rooms for information sessions and high traffic areas for information tables.