UFV Zoom is available at no cost to faculty, staff, and students. Zoom is a videoconferencing service that enables real-time collaboration between individuals and groups.
- video and/or audio meetings by computer or phone
- screen sharing with annotation
- virtual whiteboard and other collaboration tools
- integration with Outlook
Who can use?
- Meetings < 100 participants
- Virtual activities that encourage interactions among participants
- Classes involving group discussions, e.g. tutorials
Sign into Zoom with your UFV Network ID and password, and you will be signed up to use UFV Zoom right away. You can also download and install Zoom to your desktop or mobile phones for more features.
Access Zoom using your UFV Computer - Zoom - Getting Started
Sign in to Zoom using your web browser - https://ufv-ca.zoom.us