The UFV-SUS Food Bank addresses food insecurity amongst our UFV community by providing nutritious food and promoting healthy eating in an accessible, inclusive, respectful, and sustainable manner. This program is a partnership with UFV's Student Life department and the Student Union Society (SUS).
The UFV-SUS Food Bank offers food + toiletry hampers for students that can be picked up from any of UFV's campuses. Please make sure to indicate which items you would prefer when filling out the request form.
Guidelines for usage:
- Students must be taking classes in the current semester.
- Winter | January 1st to April 30th
- Spring/Summer | May 1st to August 31st
- Fall | September 1st to December 31st
- Students can submit a new request every seven (7) days.
- Students can request a maximum of six (6) times per semester.
- Requests can take up to three (3) business days to be filled.
- The UFV-SUS Food Bank reserves the right to cancel any requests that don't follow the guidelines listed above, without notice.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.
This is an emergency program meant to supplement, not replace, existing supports. If you are in need of greater financial support, please contact UFV's Financial Aid team to see what options might be available.