Are you thinking about a teaching career? If you are in the first, second, or third year of your undergraduate program and you are thinking of entering the Bachelor of Education at UFV, we recommend that you attend one of the Teacher Education information seminars.
- Find out if a teaching career in elementary, middle, or secondary school is for you
- Learn about the educational pathways available at UFV
- Learn about academic requirements and relevant extra-curricular experience
- Hear about certification requirements in BC
- Discover career prospects
Looking to attend an information session? Register for one of the following:
Watch a condensed information session, or sign up for a live seminar below.
All seminars in the fall 2022 semester will be held in a virtual format.
Once you have signed up, details about the virtual format will be provided to you.
Elementary/Middle school information seminar
- Thursday, September 15, 1pm to 2:30pm
- Monday, October 3, 6pm to 7:30pm
- Wednesday, November 9, 12pm to 1:30pm
Register — Elementary/Middle school information seminar
Secondary school information seminar
- Thursday, September 22, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Friday, October 28, 9am to 10:30am
Register — Secondary school information seminar
Bachelor of Education application seminar
- The annual application seminar for applicants to the 2023 BEd program who have met all the admission requirements will take place on December 5th at 4:30pm. The content will include details about the application steps, the MMI interview, and timelines. This is an optional seminar for BEd applicants to the 2023 admission cycle.
Register — BEd application seminar
Masters of Education Q&A drop-in sessions
These sessions are an opportunity to ask specific questions about the program, entrance requirements, and the application process. It is recommended you review the website and information video prior to registering for the session.
Register in advance for the Oct 26 session
- Wednesday, November 2, 4:00 to 5:15 pm
- Online via Zoom