Are you thinking about a teaching career? If you are in the first, second, or third year of your undergraduate program and you are thinking of entering the Bachelor of Education at UFV, we recommend that you attend one of the Teacher Education information seminars.
- Find out if a teaching career in elementary, middle, or secondary school is for you
- Learn about the educational pathways available at UFV
- Learn about academic requirements and relevant extra-curricular experience
- Hear about certification requirements in BC
- Discover career prospects
Watch a condensed information session, or sign up for a live seminar below.
All seminars in the fall 2021 semester will be held in a virtual format.
Once you have signed up, details about the virtual format will be provided to you.
Elementary/Middle school information seminar
- Friday, September 17, 1pm to 2:30pm
- Wednesday, October 13, 12pm to 1:30pm
- Thursday, November 25, 3pm to 4:30pm
Secondary school information seminar
- Friday, October 1, 9am to 10:30am
- Monday, November 1, 4pm to 5:30pm
Bachelor of Education application seminar
- The annual application seminar for applicants to the 2022 BEd program who have met all the admission requirements will take place December 1 at 4:30pm.
Masters of Education Q&A drop-in sessions
These sessions are an opportunity to ask specific questions about the program, entrance requirements, and the application process. It is recommended you review the website and information video prior to registering for the session.
- Thursday, November 26, 3:30 to 4:30 pm
- Meeting ID: 660 2057 8913
- Wednesday, December 2, 3:30 to 4:30
- Meeting ID: 676 9015 9267
- Wednesday, December 9, 3:30 to 4:30
- Meeting ID: 672 7489 3709