What could UFV do to enhance your learning?
We want to hear from you, the UFV student!
UFV is asking students to put forth ideas for projects or events that would help enhance learning at the school.
Your idea could win you an iPad Mini or Notebook computer! We will award three prizes in total.
Read the details below and submit your idea by November 30, 2017 for your chance to win.
Some ideas could include something like:
- Special events that will inspire students
- Supports for assisting students as they transition into university
- Tools and/or equipment that would aid student learning
- A classroom activity that would trigger curiosity, entrepreneurship, etc.
- An app that would motivate learning…
These are just some examples, but we look to you for more.
We are sure that our students have many ideas for how to enhance their learning at UFV and we want to hear them. Fill in the form below and submit it.
Some things to consider while you are developing your idea:
- What kind of learning will happen?
- Is the project/program/event able to align to any of UFV’s Institutional Learning Outcomes?
- Partnerships are okay. Do you want to partner with someone in the community?
- How many students would benefit from your project?
- Can it be used or shared between many different programs or departments?
- How do you know if your events/project is successful? How will you measure that success?
- Goals of the 2016-20 Education Plan
So, take a few minutes to think about what we could do to enhance learning and submit your idea below.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline November 30, 2017