Office of the Registrar services remain open for email and telephone services only; no in-person services available. Alternate methods for service are listed below:
Alternative methods of accessing services
- Pay your deposit/tuition through online banking.
- Register for courses via myUFV. Review our video tutorial or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 604-854-4501 for additional assistance.
- Students should complete their portion of the declaration form then scan and email to email@example.com. Forms requiring the University seal will be processed, emailed to your student email account and mailed to the student address on file. Please ensure this information is accurate through your myUFV account.
- Please ensure you are submitting forms well in advance of submission deadlines. UFV is unable to confirm Canada Post service standards.
Admissions (Summer and Fall)
- All applications should be submitted online. Check the Academic Calendar for program requirements.
- For all other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcript Request orders can be emailed to email@example.com or submitted through your myUFV account. Log in, go to Student Information, Student Records, Request Printed Transcript. Transcript charges will be posted to your account.
- Graduation Request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges will be applied to your student account and payment can be made by providing a valid credit card number on the form or through online banking.
- Please contact email@example.com for any appeal enquiry.
Note: Most forms are fillable and saveable in PDF format. They may be downloaded, completed and saved to your desktop for easy access.