Improve your success at UFV
What we provide
Going to university can be a rewarding and challenging experience. Meeting and talking with a supportive and knowledgeable counsellor can help.
UFV counsellors can assist you:
On your own, you can access Counselling resouces:
- Attend a counselling group workshop
- Download online handouts
- Discover support sources in other UFV departments
- Participate in our counselling awareness events
- What is counselling?
- What services are offered through the UFV Counselling Department?
- Is counselling confidential?
- Who can access counselling at UFV?
- How much does it cost?
- What if I can’t make it to my appointment?
- I’m an instructor at UFV. What can I do to help a student in crisis?
- I’m worried about a friend or family member who goes to UFV. What should I do?
Book an appointment
To book a Counselling appointment or to get more information, contact us through Student Services.
Locate Counselling Services
||CEP Building, Room A-1318
|Phone 604 854-4528
||Phone 604 795-2808
Counselling services are available Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.
*Drop-in services for students in crisis are also available.
Emergency and after-hours contacts
If you are experiencing a crisis after 4:30 pm or on weekends, contact the regional crisis line at 604 951-8855 or toll-free at 1-877-820-7444.
If there is an immediate safety risk, call 911.
PAWS for a break with Mac
Drop-in for a 15 minute 'PAWS' on Tuesday afternoons from 12:30 to 2 pm.
Find out where