Whether you’re totally new to studying at UFV, or a current UFV student who wants an update on what learning will look like this Fall, Smart Start will set you up for success.
We know the upcoming Fall semester feels a lot different than what we all expected. To help you get ready for your first day of class, we're launching a brand new, self-guided non-credit online orientation course for all UFV students, called Smart Start.
Learn everything you need to know about studying at UFV — whether you’re on campus, or online — by completing all four Smart Start course modules. Each module focuses on a different theme, with content designed to preapre you for academic, professional, and personal success throughout your studies at UFV. Once they're released this August, you can progress through each module at your own pace, all before the first day of classes.
Complete all four Smart Start online modules to:
- Learn how to navigate UFV culture and expectations
- Prepare for your academic transition to online learning
- Find out how to access student resources and supports for wellness and academic success
- Discover ways to connect with other students, faculty and staff in an online environment
- Feel confident about your first day of class, and beyond, at UFV!
Stay tuned for the release of Smart Start this August.
Just in time to prepare for the start of classes this Fall!