If you are relying on student loans to pay your fees, you may qualify for a fee deferral. This will extend your fee payment deadline until your student loan is available. Complete the application through your MyUFV account no later than five business days before the fee payment deadline. Government student loans must be approved to qualify.
Please note that the registration deposit of $200 is generally not deferred.
Continuing Education students with an approved student loan may require a deferral to register for their program. Complete the fee deferral application listed below to be considered for a Continuing Education fee deferral.
To apply for a fee deferral log into your MyUFV account:
- Click Student Centre under the Self-Service links
- Log in with your UFV email address- verification may be required
- Go to Financial Aid & Awards and click Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards
- Click Web Application
- Click Fee Deferral/Hold and complete application
- Allow 3 – 5 business days for processing
- Check your student email account for the status of your app
A fee deferral is not a guarantee - please ensure you check the status of your deferral or if unsure contact Financial Aid and Awards.