Hope Centre is open for pre-booked student access to computer workspace as well as assessments, exam invigilation, and student campus card services.
To arrange your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your health and safety, please refer to these protocols in place at Hope Centre:
- Signage at each room door indicating occupant capacity of area with respect to physical distancing guidelines
- Signage throughout indicating to maintain a distance of 2m/6ft between oneself and others and to use hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes when entering/leaving
- Hand sanitizer provided at entrance
- Communal kitchen and student area closed
- Posted signage indicating that employees, contractors, or visitors exhibiting COVID-like symptoms are not allowed to enter the office building.
- Increasing the cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Arrow Decals on floor indicating one-way directional path throughout
- Signage on student workspaces indicating procedures and 2m spacing throughout
- Extra chairs removed to visibly reduce occupant room capacity
- Face masks up to Individual preference or where 2 m distance is not possible.
For the latest UFV COVID-19 info, go to ufv.ca/coronavirus/