Entering Permissions on myUFV
- Log in to myUFV.
- In Faculty Services, choose "Grant Students Permission to Register."
- Select the term.
- Enter the student ID number.
Note: You CANNOT do a search for the student's ID.
- Confirm the student.
- From the "Overrides" screen, select the override that is appropriate:
- Late reg instructor perm
Adds students to your class once semester has started; overrides enrollment capacity if required.
- Waive prerequisites
Overrides a prerequisite requirement
- Waive program/major*
Overrides a program restriction
- Override link requirement
Allows a student to register in a lab or lecture outside of the normally linked sections
- Permit audit registration
Allows a student to audit a course (Auditors are expected to meet any pre/co-requisite and may register as Audit no later than 30% course duration)
- Permit time conflict
Allows a student to register for a course that has a time conflict with another course on their schedule
- Increase class size
Allows an extra student to enroll without changing the max. enrollment. Does not waive pre/corequisites
- Instructor's permission
Used rarely, for sections which require instructor's permission
- Select the section for which you wish to grant the override.
- Confirm the override.
- Let the student know they must proceed to register.
* The Waiveprogram/major permission to override a program restriction cannot be issued via myUFV (see your department assistant for entry).
Notes: Only faculty overrides can be selected and only courses for which you are the instructor on record are shown.