If you need a pre-class pick-me-up or an after class treat, we have a wide variety of vending on campus to supplement our Food Services offerings. Cold beverages, coffee, and snacks are situated throughout the University to provide a convenient solution to your cravings.
Students, faculty and staff can expect the following in vending:
- Variety and convenience
- 35% of our offerings are Healthy Options compliant
- Fair Trade Coffee - 100% by 2014
- All Coke Branded drinks (PowerAde, Minute made, Monster, Dasani water, Vitamin water)
Ancillary Services' ATMs are located in the following areas:
Abbotsford Campus (click here for map):
- Building A, second floor (300-level), in the Atrium (above the Road Runner Cafe)
- Building B, first floor, outside of the Cafeteria
- Envision Athletic Centre
Chilliwack CEP Campus (click here for map):
- Building A, first floor, in the Atrium (beside Starbucks)
Chilliwack, TTC Campus (click here for map):
- In the main hall, near the cafeteria and the bookstore
Vending Machines: If the vending machine does not provide the correct change back, and the amount is $5 or under, please visit the Bookstore for a refund. If the amount owed is over $5 please contact Ryan Vending directly and they will send a refund cheque in the mail. 1-877-311-7171.
ATMs: If money is not dispensed, please come into the Bookstore to report the issue. Bookstore staff will contact the supplier on your behalf, and the ATM supplier will issue a refund. The bookstore is unable to give ATM refunds to students.