Fall Semester, 2020
To better assist students and employees, the office will be open throughout August and September until the Thanksgiving weekend where hours will be reduced. Card issuance is an in-person service.
- Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester.
- Bring one piece of government issued ID with you.
- Make sure UFV has your correct name on file.
Be Prepared for in-person service
As a member of the UFV community, while on-campus, you have a responsibility to;
- Follow UFV's safety guidelines, read the RETURN TO CAMPUS GUIDE - Students.
- Stay at home if you are not feeling well.
- Enter Building S using the west entrance, facing building C.
- Listen for directions from UFV Safety Ambassadors.
- Keep 6 feet apart from others.
- Stay on the marked spots while waiting in-line.
- Follow directional arrows in the building, one way in, and one way out.
- Tell friends and family to wait outside of the building while getting your Campus Card.
- Be patient, card issuance will take time as there are reduced photo ID stations available.
- Is available thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 604-504-7441 ext. 4176.