Save time and $ money
Your Campus Card is convenient and easy to use. By adding money to your card you can print on campus, or buy coffee for a friend. Pre-loaded cards work on a declining balance, like a campus debit card, and the best part, there are no retail transaction fees. It's a great tool to use for budgeting - even your family members can load your card.
Two accounts for added value
Your Campus Card has two accounts; Cascade Cash and the other account is a Meal Plan.
1. Cascade Cash
- Cascade Cash is flexible and easy to use.
- Money in the account carries over from one semester to the next.
- Cascade Cash can be topped up at anytime.
- Students use Cascade Cash to print and photocopy, purchase food, or to buy supplies and textbooks.
- Housing students use Cascade Cash for laundry - clean clothes smell nice!
- Taxes apply on all retail purchases.
To load Cascade Cash on your card visit the;
- Campus Card office, S1101, and use debit, credit, or cash.
- Abbotsford or Chilliwack Bookstore, and use debit, credit, or cash.
- Library PHIL Stations, accept cash only, $5's, $10's, or $20's. No change is given.
Family members can add Cascade Cash by calling the card office at 1-888-504-7441 ext. 4176. To process a payment over the phone have the student's assigned 9 digit UFV ID number ready along with your credit card.
2. Meal Plan
- Meal plans are available thru housing for students who live on campus.
- Parents and students can choose from a selection of meal plans that best meet individual needs.
- Each time a meal plan is used on campus you save the 5% GST tax.
- Meal plans are valid for a specific time only.
To load a meal plan on your card;
- Visit housing for meal plan options and more information.
Use your card
Now that you have your Campus Card take a look at all the places you can use your card.
Have a question?
Contact the card office at email@example.com or call 1-888-504-7441 ext. 4176
The fine print is listed here under terms and conditions. The university recognizes that students are adults and are responsible for their own finances. Please note: the Campus Card office only provides transactional information to the cardholder. The cardholder is required to present ther Campus Card upon request.