Return to campus — information and updates »

Campus Card

Approved government ID

Government issued photo ID is required to receive a UFV Campus Card. Your legal name in UFV's records must match the government issued photo ID you are presenting. Your government ID must be valid and have the name printed in English.

  • If you have two legal last names you are required to select one name for UFV's records and present a valid government ID with that name displayed.

For assistance changing your student or employee record;
Students complete the Student Name Change Form and visit the Office of the Registrar. 
Employeescomplete the Employee Name Change Form and visit the Human Resources office.

Approved Government ID
Driver’s LicenceBC Identification CardBC Services Card
Status CardPermanent ResidentNexus Card
Passport Single Journey Travel 



  • Temporary licence papers issued by ICBC are not accepted forms of ID. When you receive your licence, please visit the Campus Card office.
  • Students who graduated from high school, within one year, and do not have any form of government issued photo ID may use their high school ID card as valid identification.

Contact Us