Skip to main content

Campus Card

Continuing Education

Semester fees

In an effort to keep Continuing Education courses affordable, students do not pay semester fees. As a result, Continuing Education students are not eligible for a Campus Card or the Student Union Society UPass program which includes BC Transit, the campus connector shuttle service, and health and dental insurance.

The following Continuing Education courses pay for semester fees and are eligible for a Campus Card and Student Union Society programs:

  • Applied Business Technology
  • Library Technicians Post Diploma Certificate
  • Paralegal Certificate, Diploma
  • Teaching English as a Second Language

Contact Us