Get crisis support
*** In an emergency, call 911 ***
If you are a student experiencing a personal crisis during our office hours, contact Student Services and let them know it's urgent. A UFV counsellor will help you.
- In Abbotsford, drop by room B214 or call 604 854-4528 between 9 am. and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- In Chilliwack (Canadian Education Park), drop by room A1318 or call 604 795-2808 between 9 am and 4:15 pm, Monday to Thursday and until 4:00 pm on Fridays.
*Drop-in services for students in crisis are also available.
- If you are experiencing a personal crisis after 4:30 pm, contact the crisis line at 604-951-8855 or toll free 1-877-820-7444. This service is available 24 hours a day, every day.
- If this is a medical emergency, call 911.
Faculty and staff crisis support
- How faculty and staff can help a student in crisis.
Family and friends crisis support
- How family and friends can help a student in crisis.